Becoming a Walmart supplier can have an enormous impact on your business. Many manufacturers dream about getting their products onto the shelves of a major retailer such as Walmart. Just 4.2 percent reported they have been with Wal-Mart less than two years. Nearly half had been Wal-Mart suppliers for 12 years or more.
Why Choose ChannelSale?
- On approaching ChannelSale, you will be able to open up the doors of possibilities over 200+ marketplaces. ChannelSale offers you unquestionably the best integration process that can possibly be achieved in this evolved era of e commerce.
- With a wide range of intelligent tools and softwares made available by ChannelSale, you can achieve completely automated and literally flawless product listing and management that is sure to save wealth of time.
- Besides listing, our software also allows instant updating of listings while maintaining perfect compatibility with the requirements of Walmart Supplier.
- At the same time, you can also make the most of completely and infallibly automated real time Walmart Supplier inventory management, receiving performance reports and analytics, modification of product data and many more.
- ChannelSale ensures elimination of needless hassles in managing your day to day business while also eradicating the fears and worries that can surface with respect to inaccuracies and careless manual blunders.
- We also provide you with top-quality Walmart Supplier orders and shipping tracking management.
ChannelSale and Walmart Supplier Integration Features
- ChannelSale can create your product listings on Walmart Supplier portal via your product feed file in formats CSV, TXT, XLS or API-XML or directly from your existing webstore, suppliers feeds and further synchronize them across all the other top online marketplaces, comparison shopping engines and affiliate networks.
- ChannelSale can integrate your product data feed to automatically flow in to Walmart Supplier directly from your webstores such as Magento, BigCommerce, Volusion, Shopify, Yahoo store, AmeriCommerce, NetSuite, 3D Cart, Pinnacle cart amongst others.
- Supports simple or multi-variation products / parent–child relationships. Products can have multiple sizes, colors, material type etc. Also supports kits or grouped bundled products, so that when any one product from the bundle sells or the entire bundle sells, either ways the available inventory for all remaining products gets automatically adjusted.
- Granular level eBay product taxonomy / category mappings to ensure your products get listed in appropriate matching eBay product category.
- Have variable pricing for eBay and other marketplaces / shopping engines, or retrieve your Amazon pricing to be sent to other shopping engines or markup pricing over cost price.
- Custom product data attributes are supported. In order to optimize the product listings on the shopping sites, the best practice is to include data for as many product attributes as available. Examples: Bullet point descriptions, search terms, video link, multiple warehouse inventory, gender, pattern etc.
- Real time inventory updates – avoids over-selling and under-selling issues. For example - If a product sells on Amazon, eBay, Sears, Rakuten, Newegg, Wish etc., the updated remaining quantity in hand would reflect in your ChannelSale account and further on Walmart Supplier as well.
- Business rules available to easily suppress products that are to be excluded from being sent to specific shopping sites. Add-on custom automated business rules to modify product data such as merge fields, add new content, markup pricing over cost, and many more business rules.
- Centrally manage all Walmart Supplier orders and shipping tracking updates. Automate exporting Walmart Supplier orders to third party order fulfillment platforms / dropshipper’s or to suppliers on an hourly basis. Setup to automatically retrieve order shipping tracking number on Walmart Supplier.
Easily reach your objective of succeeding with a big global platform like Walmart. Listing your products in this marketplace which is ever-increasing in popularity via our managed product feed listings, inventory and order management makes it a seamless process. In turn, you can engage in strategic thinking of your business in various other departments, enabling you to give a boost to your profit chart.
Need more information or ready to advance your selling on eBay?, speak to one of our Client Service Executives, reach us on phone +1-866-709-9495 or email firstname.lastname@example.org