Tesco which is one of the largest retailers in the world, offering shoppers a wide range of products, is now in competition with UK's top most marketplaces like Amazon, eBay and Rakuten's Play.com. Selling on Tesco opens an avenue of opportunities for sellers to expand the reach of their products and brands to a new level.
While Tesco already has a existing large customer base who have been loyal over the years, the number of third-party sellers have increased by 50% in just a few months. The Clubcard scheme has helped Tesco retain customers for a long period with over 15 million registered clubcard customers and in the reach of 90% of the UK's population Tesco is popular.
Currently, Tesco is an invite only marketplace. It may not be suitable for all sellers, but having said that, given their enormous customer base and intention to grow online there always a high chance you might just receive an invite. Fingers crossed.
Why Go ChannelSale
- On choosing ChannelSale, you will gain access to list and manage your products on over 200+ marketplaces.
- Product Listings - With a wide range of intelligent tools/software's made available by ChannelSale, you can achieve completely automated and flawless product listing and management that is sure to save a lot of time.
- Our software also allows updating your listings instantly while maintaining perfect compatibility with the requirements of Tesco.
- Real Time Inventory Sync - You can also make the most of completely automated real time Tesco inventory management, receiving performance reports and analytics, modification of product data and many more.
- Order Management - We provide you with top-quality orders and shipping tracking management.
- ChannelSale ensures elimination of needless hassles in managing your day to day business while also eradicating the fears and worries that can surface with respect to inaccuracies and careless manual blunders.
How to apply for Tesco?
Currently, Tesco is an invite-only marketplace but given their performance and intention to grow online, things might just change. So never lose hope.
ChannelSale and Tesco Integration Features
- ChannelSale can create your product listings on the Tesco portal via the ChannelSale dashboard.
- ChannelSale can integrate your catalog to automatically flow in to Tesco directly from your webstores such as Magento, BigCommerce, Volusion, Shopify, Yahoo store, AmeriCommerce, NetSuite, 3D Cart, Pinnacle cart amongst others.
- ChannelSale can create simple products, variations, kits or grouped bundled products.
- Custom product data attributes are supported. In order to optimize the product listings on the shopping sites.
- Real time inventory updates – avoids over-selling. E.g. - If a product sells on Amazon, eBay, Sears, Rakuten, Newegg, Wish etc., the updated quantity in hand would reflect in your ChannelSale account and on Tesco as well.
- Centrally manage all Tesco orders and shipping tracking updates. Automate Tesco orders to third party order fulfillment platforms / dropshipper’s or to suppliers on an hourly basis.
- Add-on custom automated business rules to modify product data such as merge fields, add new content, markup pricing over cost, and many more business rules.
Easily reach your objective of succeeding with a big global platform like Walmart. Listing your products in this marketplace which is ever-increasing in popularity via our managed product feed listings, inventory and order management makes it a seamless process. In turn, you can engage in strategic thinking of your business in various other departments, enabling you to give a boost to your profit chart.
Need more information or ready to advance your selling on Tesco, speak to one of our Client Service Executives via a phone call +1-866-709-9495 or an email email@example.com